I have a proposition for you it will be a mutual benefit to both of us

From: David Williams
Date: Tue Aug 11 2020 - 01:17:36 EST

--
Dear Sir,

I am David Williams. I have a Proposition involving an investment
initiative in your Country to discuss with you, It will be of mutual
benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle it together, once
we have a common understanding and mutual co-operation in the
execution of the modalities. I am a staff with a Commercial Bank and I
discovered a dormant account, it involves the account of Late
Mr.Richard Cousin, please If you should be interested e-mail back to
me through this email address: officeinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxx) for more
details. Please If you receive this message in your spam or junk its
due to your network provider

I await your earliest response.
Yours Sincerely,

David Williams