[GIT PULL] OpenRISC updates for v5.9

From: Stafford Horne
Date: Fri Aug 14 2020 - 16:48:06 EST

Hi Linus,

Please consider for pull:

The following changes since commit bcf876870b95592b52519ed4aafcf9d95999bc9c:

Linux 5.8 (2020-08-02 14:21:45 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

git://github.com/openrisc/linux.git tags/for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 55b2662ec665cc8b592809a011fe807b05370ab8:

openrisc: uaccess: Add user address space check to access_ok (2020-08-09 07:57:21 +0900)

OpenRISC updates for 5.9

A few patches all over the place during this cycle, mostly bug and
sparse warning fixes for OpenRISC, but a few enhancements too. Note,
there are 2 non OpenRISC specific fixups.

Non OpenRISC fixes:

- In init we need to align the init_task correctly to fix an issue with
MUTEX_FLAGS, reviewed by Peter Z. No one picked this up so I kept it
on my tree.
- In asm-generic/io.h I fixed up some sparse warnings, OK'd by Arnd.
Arnd asked to merge it via my tree.

OpenRISC fixes:

- Many fixes for OpenRISC sprase warnings.
- Add support OpenRISC SMP tlb flushing rather than always flushing the
entire TLB on every CPU.
- Fix bug when dumping stack via /proc/xxx/stack of user threads.

Luc Van Oostenryck (1):
openrisc: fix __user in raw_copy_to_user()'s prototype

Stafford Horne (11):
init: Align init_task to avoid conflict with MUTEX_FLAGS
openrisc: Add support for external initrd images
openrisc: Fix oops caused when dumping stack
openrisc: Implement proper SMP tlb flushing
asm-generic/io.h: Fix sparse warnings on big-endian architectures
openrisc: io: Fixup defines and move include to the end
openrisc: uaccess: Fix sparse address space warnings
openrisc: uaccess: Use static inline function in access_ok
openrisc: uaccess: Remove unused macro __addr_ok
openrisc: signal: Fix sparse address space warnings
openrisc: uaccess: Add user address space check to access_ok

arch/openrisc/include/asm/io.h | 9 +++-
arch/openrisc/include/asm/uaccess.h | 23 +++++-----
arch/openrisc/kernel/setup.c | 8 ++--
arch/openrisc/kernel/signal.c | 14 +++---
arch/openrisc/kernel/smp.c | 85 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
arch/openrisc/kernel/stacktrace.c | 18 +++++++-
arch/openrisc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S | 12 ------
arch/openrisc/mm/tlb.c | 17 +++++---
include/asm-generic/io.h | 16 +++----
init/init_task.c | 1 +