Re: Am I the only one seeing stale stable version on lkml.org!!

From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Fri Sep 18 2020 - 21:02:29 EST

On 08:18 Fri 18 Sep 2020, Randy Dunlap wrote:
On 9/18/20 5:06 AM, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:
Hi,

I have seen it two different machines and two different browsers ...still seeing the stale "stable" version on the page. Tried the "clear cache" method too.

Can someone please look into it and update. I have attached a screenshot with
this mail for your reference.

Hey Bhaskar,

That's an unofficial email archive website. Nobody at kernel.org has anything
to do with it.
Yes , true ...Randy :)

You could try to contact Jasper Spaans about it if you want to pursue it.

I couldn't find it ...or I might have missed it altogether.

Better to just user kernel.org for stable release into and
lore.kernel.org for email archives.

Sure Randy...thanks...I do as you suggest ...but sometime I bumped on to that
site and that discrepancy came to my eyes...so.

Thank you!!

~Bhaskar
--
~Randy