Re: linux-next: manual merge of the vfio tree with the s390 tree

From: Niklas Schnelle
Date: Thu Sep 24 2020 - 04:25:35 EST

Hi Stephen,

first thanks for the manual fix it's exactly the same resolution I would
have used. Sorry this conflict ended up on your desk without warning,
I had made Vasily and Heiko aware of this as an upcoming conflict but failed
to alert Alex who finally ended up carrying the change so I this is my fault.

Best regards,
Niklas Schnelle