Co-Operation Required

From: L A
Date: Fri Sep 25 2020 - 11:55:08 EST

Hello there,

I am Laghouili Abdellatif. I am contacting you because I have a
proposal that I think may be interested in. I represent the
interest of my brother in-law who was a minister in the Syrian
Government. As you probably know, there is a lot of crisis going
on currently in Syria and my brother in-law has fallen out with
the ruling Junta and the president because of his foreign
policies and the senseless war and killings that has been going
on for a while. Everybody in Syria is fed up and want a change
but the president is too powerfull and he simply kills anyone
that tries to oppose him. My brother in-law belives that he is at
risk and he is now very scared for the safety of his family
especially his kids. In order to ensure that his family is taken
care of and protected incase anything happens to him, he has
asked me to help him find a foreign investor who can help him
accommodate and invest 100 MUSD privately that he has secured in
Europe. He wants these funds safely invested so that the future
and safety of his family can be secured.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be interested in
helping us. We need your help to accommodate the funds in the
banking system in your country and also invest it in lucrative
projects that will yeild good profits. We will handle all the
logistics involved in the movement of the funds to you. The funds
is already in Europe so you have nothing to worry about because
this transaction will be executed in a legal way. My brother in-
law has also promised to compensate you for your help. He wants
this to be done discretely so I will be acting as his eyes and
ears during the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interests you, please kindly respond so that I
can give you more details.

Regards,

Laghouili.