DT warnings in Cros EC

From: Rob Herring
Date: Mon Sep 28 2020 - 12:49:33 EST

There's a bunch of warnings in the Cros EC schemas. They stem from
child node names needing to be defined. I started fixing, but it's
kind of a mess as there's a mixture of no unit addresses and different
unit address spaces (regulators and codec). And is type-C and extcon
mutually exclusive? I gave up, so please fix these:

/builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/extcon/extcon-usbc-cros-ec.example.dt.yaml:
cros-ec@0: 'extcon0', 'extcon1' do not match any of the regexes:
'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>From schema: /builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml
bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/google,cros-ec-pwm.example.dt.yaml:
cros-ec@0: 'ec-pwm' does not match any of the regexes:
'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>From schema: /builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml
/builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/google,cros-ec-regulator.example.dt.yaml:
ec@0: '#address-cells', '#size-cells', 'regulator@0' do not match any
of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>From schema: /builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml
/builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/chrome/google,cros-ec-typec.example.dt.yaml:
ec@0: 'typec' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>From schema: /builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml
/builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/google,cros-ec-codec.example.dt.yaml:
cros-ec@0: '#address-cells', '#size-cells', 'ec-codec@10500000' do not
match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>From schema: /builds/robherring/linux-dt-bindings/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/google,cros-ec.yaml

Rob