Re: linux tooling mailing list

From: Nick Desaulniers
Date: Wed Sep 30 2020 - 15:29:53 EST

Hi David,
Apologies if this request has crossed your desk already; I know my
unreads in my inbox seems to have doubled this week somehow...(should
I send them all to /dev/null? I think I should.)

>From Linux Plumbers conf Binutils BoF, Peter had the idea of setting a
toolchain agnostic email list, and from the thread folks seem content
with linux-toolchains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Is this something you would be
able to help set up for us? If not, is this something you can help
delegate to someone else to set up (any pointers who I should talk to
in that regard)?

The full thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/clang-built-linux/c/GLEkFKlDXfo (sorry I
didn't cc lkml sooner for a proper lore link; I myself am ~1 more bug
away from switching away from google groups forever).
--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers