Fair Pay Project now on Bit-Web.EU

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Mon Oct 12 2020 - 03:45:55 EST

For those wanting the email version only:

Welcome to Bit-Web, Ywe Cærlyns homepage. I mainly work with OS development and environmentally friendly economically optimal I-T culture.

As a conclusion on natural progress and research, we deassociate from regressed deities, where we can rather use a correct variant. So for ease of transition to a solid basis with fair pay principles in La Quran, I work with an operating system, and some related culture. Being on the side of all the politics we wanted in the new millennium.

Cider 5
My first amateur project, related to now called 3 D Scene, going back to my teens in Norway. With videogame culture and 4-chan music, which turned cideroriented in a syncretic influenced "christian" culture. I found it no longer suited as a basis for politics or fair pay needed in computing space, and reintegrated myself as muslim. A remix project where I was known for the music Style Blend. And DSP insights, targeting the best of this culture for available source.

Bit Trance !
Retro Trance. With a background in I-T, I went on to do techno/E D M music production also, to promote I-T and optimal culture. Such as environment friendlyness, and charitability. And became famous on mp3.com, the worlds first streaming service. And became familiar with Islam, and the arabic concepts Maruf (not Munkar), that is the same as "green" politics. With hopes to the Akira, (afterlife) I pursued this.The genre also gained dubstep breaks from american relatives. I still recommend a bit of 8-bit clap in there, and *nix and tracker, which was like the original. Here as Ihsan VJ.

LJX
A low latency/jitter I-T centric Supply and Demand Data System. With sorted information, for the derivative works of Adams original infotablet. (The pointer being a sign from The Dispilio Tablet.)
With fair pay basis in La Quran.
With E-money integration, for a good Tech-Democracy.
Emphasizing prominent issues such as Clean Midrange, and Fair Pay. Ultimately aiming for a LCPU (functions library accelerated C-inspired cpu) low-latency system, 48-bit colour graphics, 4K with 8K subpixels.

Bit V-log
I may vlog here from time to time.

Hail La YLAH, Rabb Of The Worlds, La Rahman, La Rahim.
(latin capital letter singular form only concept)

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn, Viken County (Norway).