Re: [GIT PULL] Documentation for 5.10

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Tue Oct 13 2020 - 06:21:22 EST

Em Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:58:56 +1100
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:49:50 +0200 Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > If everything goes well on tomorrow's next, I'll send you a pull request
> > with those.
>
> Sorry, bad timing, but there won't be a linux-next tomorrow (I have a
> day off).

No problem. I'll then do it on Thursday. Enjoy your day off!

> > The other ones depend on merges from DRM, hwmon and other
> > trees. So, I'll keep rebasing them and should be sending you a late
> > PR by the end of the merge window, fixing the remaining doc issues.
> >
> > We're aiming to have zero documentation warnings by
> > the end of the merge window, when built with Sphinx 2.x,
>
> That would be nice. I am still getting about 35-40 each day.

Yeah, currently the warnings are so polluted that it is hard
for developers to see new ones.

Btw, after rebasing the remaining fixes on today's next, there
are a few new warnings:

build succeeded, 7 warnings.

Hopefully this will be solved soon, after we merge those
fixes upstream, as it will make easier to detect new
ones early and should help maintainers to enforce a cleaner
build.

Thanks,
Mauro