Re: [GIT PULL] x86/platform updates for v5.10

From: Mike Travis
Date: Tue Oct 13 2020 - 09:37:53 EST

On 10/13/2020 6:29 AM, Borislav Petkov wrote:
On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 05:33:37AM -0700, Mike Travis wrote:
I'm working on the correct code now, and I have UV4 & UV4A machine time
starting at 7am (PDT) to test it. The UV5 simulator does not yet emulate
console initiated NMI from the BMC.

Ok, let me put it another way: is this simple fix good enough for now so
that it doesn't trigger the build error on Linus' tree or not? You can
take your time and do all kinds of fixing later but we need a minimal
fix *now*!

Pretty please?

Yes, it does fix the compile error.