Greetings dear friend,

From: Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi
Date: Sat Oct 24 2020 - 04:45:21 EST

Greetings dear friend,

My names are Aisha Gaddafi the only daughter of the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

You have been recommended by your countries Chamber of Commerce to receive a donation of one million United State Dollars (US$1, 000, 000, 00) from me. This donation is meant to help and assist the poor, orphans and the sick in your area. I decided to make this donation to assist mankind after recovering part of my inheritance abroad from the Libyan transition Government.

Dear beloved I will like you to bear in mind that this is a work for charity to humanity in this pandemic period , if you are willing and ready for this project send the below information.

Full Names
Contact Address
Phone Number
Age