[RFC 0/3] clk: imx: Implement blk-ctl driver for i.MX8MN

From: Adam Ford
Date: Sat Oct 24 2020 - 12:21:20 EST

There are some less-documented registers which control clocks and
resets for the multimedia block which controls the LCDIF, ISI, MIPI
CSI, and MIPI DSI.

The i.Mx8M Nano appears to have a subset of the i.MX8MP registers with
a couple shared registers with the i.MX8MM. This series builds on the
series that have been submitted for both of those other two platforms.

This is an RFC because when enabling the corresponding DTS node, the
system freezes on power on. There are a couple of clocks that don't
correspond to either the imx8mp nor the imx8mm, so I might have something
wrong, and I was hoping for some constructive feedback in order to get
the imx8m Nano to a similar point of the Mini and Plus.

Adam Ford (3):
dt-bindings: clock: imx8mn: Add media blk_ctl clock IDs
dt-bindings: reset: imx8mn: Add media blk_ctl reset IDs
clk: imx: Add blk-ctl driver for i.MX8MN

drivers/clk/imx/clk-blk-ctl-imx8mn.c | 80 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h | 11 ++++
include/dt-bindings/reset/imx8mn-reset.h | 22 +++++++
3 files changed, 113 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/imx/clk-blk-ctl-imx8mn.c
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/imx8mn-reset.h

--
2.25.1