Fair Pay: Feel like working on Games?

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Tue Nov 03 2020 - 03:56:16 EST

I have now mostly finished up the idea on the game part that is part of making an available source distribution a success. The gamedeveloper on *nix, becomes more a de-centralized idea, with netartists, and filecatalog and group on *nix. Really a conclusion on 3D Scene, and related culture. I have a channel on this here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRoclymJiJWSEF_jDmWaLw

Remixing this culture that goes back to MS-Dos, Amiga, C64 as indie, and professional Irix typically.

Making Netstream X, representative of this culture, and all defining developments since.

Ywe Cærlyn
Ihsan Code
Fair Pay Netstream Initiative
GameDv, Vick Perry, Bass Trance, Netstream X, White Hat V-log
www.ihsan-code.eu