5.10 tree fails to build

From: Amy Parker
Date: Wed Nov 04 2020 - 22:12:21 EST

On all attempts to build the 5.10 tree (from either release candidate,
Linus's tree, Greg's tree, etc), the build crashes on the BTFID vmlinux
stage. I've tested this on several different devices with completely
different hardware and kernel configs. The symbol for vfs_getattr
appears to be missing. Compiles for all of these work on any compile
on any 5.9 tree. I've tested all 4 5.9 dot-releases as well as the first
two and last two release candidates and Greg's staging tree.

The specific error is:
BTFIDS vmlinux
FAILED unresolved symbol vfs_getattr
make: *** [Makefile:1164: vmlinux] Error 255

Any thoughts as to what's causing this? The main machine I'm
compiling with is running kernel 5.8.17 with dwarves 1.17. My
kernel config is attached as `kernel_config`.

Best regards,
Amy Parker
(they/them)