Collecting both remote and "local" coverage with KCOV

From: Alexander Bulekov
Date: Sun Nov 15 2020 - 21:51:48 EST

Hello,
I'm trying to collect coverage over the syscalls issued by my process,
as well as the kthreads spawned as a result of these syscalls
(eg coverage over vhost ioctls and the worker kthread). Is there a way
to collect coverage with both KCOV_REMOTE_ENABLE(with common_handle) and
KCOV_ENABLE, simultaneously?

Based on the code it seems that these two modes are mutually
exclusive within a single task, but I don't think this is mentioned in
the Documentation, so I want to make sure I'm not missing something.
Thank you
-Alex