Re: IOMMU Maintainership

From: Will Deacon
Date: Tue Nov 17 2020 - 17:22:54 EST

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:09:53AM +0100, Joerg Roedel wrote:
> Luckily Will Deacon volunteered to handle incoming IOMMU patches and
> send them upstream. So please Cc him on any patches that you want to
> have merged upstream for the next release and on important fixes for
> v5.10. The patches will go through another tree for the time being, Will
> can share the details on that.

Thanks Joerg, and please try to get some rest.

As for the temporary new workflow; I'll be queueing IOMMU patches on
branches in the arm64 tree and merging them into a non-stable branch
(for-next/iommu/core) which will go into -next. I'll send a separate pull
for the IOMMU bits when the time comes.

If you have IOMMU patches targetting 5.10 or 5.11, then please CC me to
make sure I don't miss them. Alex, Robin and Lu have also offered to help
with review and I can pull from them too.

Will