Re: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio tree with the kspp-gustavo tree

From: Andy Shevchenko
Date: Wed Nov 18 2020 - 04:29:44 EST

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:53 AM Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 4:24 AM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > b8e0b635e6e6 ("gpio: Fix fall-through warnings for Clang")
> >
> > from the kspp-gustavo tree and commit:

Stephen, the fix looks good to me.

> Interesting I guess this is a clang tree?
> Please rebase on the GPIO tree and send me + Andy this patch so we
> can integrate it properly.

Linus, I don't think they are rebasing their trees, so we simply may
pull their tree to yours, or they may pull your immutable branch/tag
to theirs.
In any case it's a standard procedure to solve conflicts. I think
Linus T. can do it when the second PR (whoever will be second) comes
to him.
Just mention this conflict in a PR message.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko