THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT, PLEASE CONFIRM

From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE
Date: Tue Nov 24 2020 - 03:03:35 EST

--
Dear Beneficiary;

Our Operation Manager has extract your 1st payment of $5,000.00 out of
your total fund of ($1.5million) We need your full information for
the transfer.

We scheduled installment sums of USD $5,000.00 daily through the cash
fast Western Union, payment at counter as directed and we have
commenced the relevant programming and the documentations of the said
fund, as we are instructed to make the first payment of USD $5,000.00
MTCN available in your name upon the receipt of your information from
you as follows.

Your Name,

Address,

Telephone

ID CARD

Contact our Operational Manager,Mr WETAYEM MYSHEAR through our office
email for more enlightenment on your money.

Email (westernunion-claimcollector@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks

Managnment

W.U.M.T