REASON FOR WRITING YOU

From: Mary Jane Kallon
Date: Tue Nov 24 2020 - 11:10:54 EST

Dear,
How is everything with you today? I got your contact from a directory and picked interest to communicate you by faith, though we have not met before, I believe we can achieve something together. My husband died few years ago after battling with brain cancer, before his death, he deposited ($10.5 Million) in one of the financial institutions. He wanted to establish coco processing factory and also real estate business.

After the death of my husband, I have been receiving all manner of life threats from the family members, now the pressure is getting more severe I decided to leave this country. Please can you partner with me and receive the fund in your account while I come over there with my son for investment. If you agree, get back for more details and what will be your commission for the assistance.
I wait for your reply,
Mary Jane Kallon