HELLO

From: Irene Antonino
Date: Thu Nov 26 2020 - 08:35:15 EST

--
Dear Beloved One,
I am a widow, affected with cancer of the breast. My condition is
really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more
than 2 months, because the cancer has gotten to its 3rd stage
according to my doctor, Having accepted my health condition I have
decided to entrust to a reliable individual the sum of US$1.950,000.00,
which i deposited in the bank for the help of orphans and the less
privileged to fulfill my last wish on earth, I am taking this decision
because I don't have any child or devoted relations whose behavior has
left much to be desired, Please if you are sure of your trustworthy to
utilize the fund exactly as I will you tell you, reply urgent for more
details.

Thanks
Irene Antonino