Re: [REGRESSION] omapdrm/N900 display broken

From: Tomi Valkeinen
Date: Fri Nov 27 2020 - 12:31:14 EST

On 27/11/2020 17:37, Ivaylo Dimitrov wrote:

> With 5.9.11 and the patch on top, n900 boots fine, albeit display remains blank, could be related to
> brightness, we're still investigating.

Ok. A DSS regdump for a working version and the latest one would be good too. There's a omapdss
debugfs dir, with dss, dispc and clk files which are of interest here.

Tomi

--
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki.
Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki