Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the regmap tree

From: Pierre-Louis Bossart
Date: Mon Nov 30 2020 - 13:23:04 EST

I'll drop this, hopefully it can be re-added in future.

We fixed this problem in October, must be a patch that wasn't merged while
upstreaming. If you give me 2-3 hours I can send the fix.

I already pushed out the revert (but we can re-apply), and I'm also
about to send another mail about how I can't build any of the other
drivers separately which was why it was only this one that got applied
in the first case.

Sounds like we'll submit a v2 then, we've got small additional fixes that were added for UCM integration. Sorry for the noise and delays in responding with last week's break.