Consultation on related issues of Linux kernel4.19

From: Nan Li
Date: Thu Dec 03 2020 - 01:44:34 EST

Hi,Jerome

I recently migrated the 4.19 kernel and found that the RCA reconfiguration for emMC is available within the mmc_set_relative_addr() function within the mmc_ops.c file, but for SD card or SDIO configuration, the mmc_send_relative_addr() function within the sd_ops.c file is not set.If I want to reset the RCA value of an SD card or SDIO device area to satisfy my need to switch between multiple slave devices, this function cannot be implemented.I'm wondering if the mmc_send_relative_addr () function has no reconfiguration. What is the purpose of this design?If I need this function, is there any interface I can use?Or can I modify it?
I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you.