Re: [resend/standalone PATCH v4] Add auxiliary bus support

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Dec 03 2020 - 10:07:21 EST

On Wed, Dec 02, 2020 at 04:54:24PM -0800, Dan Williams wrote:
> PS: Greg I know I promised some review on newcomer patches to help with
> your queue, unfortunately Intel-internal review is keeping my plate
> full. Again, I do not want other stakeholder to be waiting on me to
> resolve that backlog.

Ah, but it's not only you that should be helping out here. Why isn't
anyone else who is wanting this patch merged willing to also help out
with patch review and bug fixes that have higher priority than adding
new features like this one?

It's not your fault by any means, but the lack of anyone else willing to
do this is quite sad :(

greg k-h