NEDBANK

From: Mr. Casmir Nkulu
Date: Fri Dec 04 2020 - 13:23:45 EST

Attention: Esteemed Customer

Note that the NED-BANK of RSA have received the authority by United State of America Federal Reserve Bank in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank to finally release all pending Lottery winning payments, Contracts payments, Inheritance/ATM funds and Loan payments.

Most importantly, we have received banking antennary as stated below for the transfer of your funds, as such we urgently request that you reconfirm with us if you have given such mandate or not, failure to receive immediate response from you within the next seven workings days we shall believe that such mandate was issued by you, to that effect we shall then commence with the transfer of the fund into the bank details below.

Bank Name: HSBC SINGAPORE
Bank
Address: Blk 131 Jurong East Street 13,

Account N°: 486 4761 10

Account name: Mr. Jurong Koui

Swift Code: HSBCSGS2XXX

Beneficiary: Mr. Jurong Koui

Address: 131 Jurong Gateway Road

Singapore 600131

Regards,

Mr Casmir Nkulu

Head Foreign payment Department

NED- Bank RSA

#135 Rivonia roads, Sandown, Johannesburg South Africa