Your ATM card is ready for delivery.......................

From: Gary Mark
Date: Tue Dec 08 2020 - 00:20:52 EST

SCAMMED VICTIM USD1 MILLION BENEFICIARY..
We have arrested all the fraud people that has been cheating you and
collecting your money here in Lagos Nigeria we are the new ATM CARD office
here in Lagos Nigeria now your ATM CARD will reach your hand
today or tomorrow it will cost you only $179 that is all once
this fees is paid we will give you delivery tracking number to enable
you know when it reach your home.
This is the Name where you can make the payment.
Receiver Name:Austin Ogbogu
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
Your Sender name..
MTCN Number.
Your sender address.

Send the fee through Ria money transfer or by Small world.

Thanks
Mr.Gary Mark.