Order Inquiry 12/18/2020 [JL]

From: John Lewis PLC
Date: Fri Dec 18 2020 - 09:41:06 EST

Dear linux-kernel

The famous brand John Lewis PLC, is UK's largest multi-channel
retailer with over 76 shops and multiple expansion in Africa
furnished by European/Asian/American products. We are sourcing
for new products to attract new customers and also retain our
existing ones, create new partnerships with companies dealing
with different kinds of goods.

Your company was shortlisted by our team to collaborate with as
we have a great market for your companies lines based on our
research.

Send us your current catalog through email to review more about
your recent company's products and wholesale quote. We hope to be
able to order with you and start a long-term friendly,
respectable and solid business partnership. Please we would
appreciate it if you could send us your stock availability via
email.

Our payment terms are 15 days net in Europe, 30 days Net in UK
and 30 days net in Asia/USA as we operate with over 2640
suppliers around the globe for the past 50 years now. Send your
reply to robturner.procurement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for us to be
able to treat with care and urgency.

Best Regards

Rob Turner
Head Of Procurement Operations
John Lewis PLC
robturner.procurement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44-7451-274090
WhatsApp: +447497483925
www.johnlewis.com
REGISTERED OFFICE: 171 VICTORIA STREET, LONDON SW1E 5NN