Re: [kbuild-all] Re: [linux-next:master 13538/13785] /tmp/metronomefb-846872.s:300: Error: unrecognized opcode `zext.b a2,a2'

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Dec 19 2020 - 08:16:47 EST

Hi!

> > > Crazy robot, stop spamming. This report is obviously bogus, yet, you
> > > sent me 5 copies.
> > Thanks Pavel for input, sorry for the false positive. It tries to
> > bisect error like below (the new error), but it may be related to
> > assember support. We will adjust the system to not report this out
> > wrongly. Kindly allow some time for us to resolving this.

> > Thanks
> >

> > > Whoever is responsible for this, please sign emails with your real
> > > name!
> This is Philip who maintains the 0-day ci, and lkp@xxxxxxxxx is the
> mailing list for the team here to be contacted.

Yes, so... 0-day bot normally does a really good job (and thanks for
it).

But getting emails from robot is slightly annoying, and it would be
nice to include name of person who is primary responsible from the bot
somewhere.

If you are primary person responsible for the robot, your name should
be somewhere in the email. Or perhaps the link in the trailer should
lead to explanation somewhere.

Best regards,
Pavel
--