Caught up on USB pending patches, gadget included

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman
Date: Mon Dec 28 2020 - 10:04:12 EST

Hi all,

Due to the holidays and various real-world stuff, I'll be handling the
USB gadget patches and other stuff that Felipe maintains for a month or
so as I have the spare cycles.

Right now I think I've caught up with all that has been submitted, but I
know I have missed some older ones as my archives didn't stretch back
that far.

So, if you have submitted a patch against drivers/usb/* recently, and
not gotten an email from my patch-scripts saying it was applied, or that
it was rejected, please consider it lost and resend.

thanks,

greg k-h