Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the rcu tree

From: Paul E. McKenney
Date: Sun Jan 10 2021 - 00:18:48 EST

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 01:24:32PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commit
>
> cffdc9c7c24c ("EXP sched: Print list of runnable tasks in the current rq")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.
>
> Paul, remember the rules for -next:
>
> You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
> been:
> * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
> Signed-off-by,
> * posted to the relevant mailing list,
> * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
> * successfully unit tested, and
> * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.
>
> Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
> to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

Please accept my apologies for my messing this up.

Valentin, may I apply your Signed-off-by? Otherwise, I am liable to
again get it into -next where it is not yet ready to go. But without it,
rcutorture gets noise from 12e08bc4d ("sched/hotplug: Consolidate task
migration on CPU unplug") that is otherwise difficult to diagnose. :-/

Thanx, Paul