Re: IOMMU Maintainership

From: Joerg Roedel
Date: Tue Jan 19 2021 - 11:02:10 EST

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:09:53AM +0100, Joerg Roedel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last week I spent in the hospital and had an unplanned surgery from
> which I am recovering now. The recovery will take a few weeks, which
> unfortunatly does not allow me to fulfill my IOMMU maintainer duties or
> do any other serious work in front of a computer.
>
> Luckily Will Deacon volunteered to handle incoming IOMMU patches and
> send them upstream. So please Cc him on any patches that you want to
> have merged upstream for the next release and on important fixes for
> v5.10. The patches will go through another tree for the time being, Will
> can share the details on that.

I am happy to announce that my recovery has gone well and I can now
return to my duties as the maintainer for IOMMU. Will already sent me a
list of pending stuff I will go through soon.

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped to keep things going through my
absence, and especially Will Deacon who picked up the work to collect
everything and sending it upstream!

Regards,

Joerg