Re: PROBLEM: Crash after mm: fix initialization of struct page for holes in memory layout

From: Łukasz Majczak
Date: Wed Jan 27 2021 - 07:21:45 EST

Unfortunately nothing :( my current kernel command line contains:
console=ttyS0,115200n8 debug earlyprintk=serial loglevel=7

I was thinking about using earlycon, but it seems to be blocked.
(I think the lack of earlycon might be related to Chromebook HW
security design. There is an EC controller which is a part of AP ->
serial chain as kernel messages are considered sensitive from a
security standpoint.)

Best regards,
Lukasz