Re: [regression -next0117] What is kcompactd and why is he eating 100% of my cpu?

From: Tibor Bana
Date: Wed Jan 27 2021 - 14:30:47 EST

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I had time to do a full system upgrade yesterday
evening and fortunately Archlinux already ships 5.10.10, today I used
my computer as usual to test it. I haven't experienced the symptoms,
but since I disabled transparent huge pages it showed up sporadically.
If I face it again I will let you know.