Re: [kbuild-all] Re: [patch 06/12] x86/entry: Convert system vectors to irq stack macro

From: Rong Chen
Date: Tue Feb 09 2021 - 04:01:45 EST

On 2/8/21 10:19 PM, Borislav Petkov wrote:
On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 04:15:11PM +0800, Rong Chen wrote:
Thanks for the advice, we'll add the check to our cluster,
and sorry for the inconvenience.
When it comes to the tip tree, I'd say you guys are much better off not
scraping any patches from the mailing list but simply testing the tip
branches. That would be more than enough and you already do that anyway.

Thx.

Hi Borislav,

Thanks for the help, how can we identify the patches for tip tree,
could you please guide us?

Best Regards,
Rong Chen