Suggestion: NiX Licence? Was Re: For those who did not get this yet, Fair Pay discussion is over, and concluded with LCPU.

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Wed Mar 17 2021 - 05:29:30 EST

Something that occured to me also, why not just change licence to NiX licence? NiX is a generally known name of open source unix derivative variants.

Serenity.

Den 17.03.2021 08:14, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
I got some mails on some old posts here, please update: Fair Pay discussion is over, and concluded with LCPU.

My media chan is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BcyFY1Bphc7smGH-IGLVw Bit Qabbi, which always has been about the monotheistic angle, now also with the term Qabbi, taking inspiration from the muslim shaped Qaba, for design.

Knowing the muslim debate follows, we have made a joke reply to this, seeing that it is mostly based in a deviant Eid, which I am not interested in. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDmHQv0dTHPjdwJwKrjLqQ

A discussion on reality goes to the standard expression of Alla, and this should then be the goal, and is already on my projects.

Trance actually was this in the 90s, but when it reached that stage, many became confused, and it mostly failed. (While it did actually represent reality in media a few times). I was ready for this and DID
become a muslim.

LCPU representing natural progression in computing space.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
(Best read in Cursive).