Bootconfig ..too many deep level of header file

From: Bhaskar Chowdhury
Date: Sat Mar 20 2021 - 23:31:51 EST

Hey, Masami

I was wondering why so many level of "deep nesting" of a particualr header
file like this one :

✔ ~/git-linux/linux/tools/bootconfig/include/linux [patch L|✔]
08:34 $ cat bootconfig.h
/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 */
#ifndef _BOOTCONFIG_LINUX_BOOTCONFIG_H
#define _BOOTCONFIG_LINUX_BOOTCONFIG_H

#include "../../../../include/linux/bootconfig.h"

#endif

I am surely missing some basic stuff...but...anyway, I have taken a peek on other files in the same dir and none have the nesting like that(the include ../ ...line)

Any specific reason? OR did you thought of keeping all the header file in one paplace(wildly guessing) ...

~Bhaskar