Hello Dear

From: marvin phillip
Date: Mon Mar 22 2021 - 03:54:35 EST

Hello, Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox
is not an error but was specifically addressed to you for your
consideration. I have a proposal of ($7.500.000.00) left by my late
client Engineer Carlos who bears the same name with you, who used to
work and lived here in Lome Togo My late client and family were
involved in a car accident that took their lives. I am contacting you
as the next of kin to the deceased so you could receive the funds upon
claims. Upon your speedy response I will inform you the modes of the
execution of this covenant., contact me on this emails
(marvinphillip002@xxxxxxxxx )