Re: [Patch v3 1/2] cgroup: sev: Add misc cgroup controller

From: Vipin Sharma
Date: Mon Mar 22 2021 - 14:55:43 EST

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 02:28:01PM -0700, Jacob Pan wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 15:19:45 -0800, Vipin Sharma <vipinsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > +#ifndef _MISC_CGROUP_H_
> > +#define _MISC_CGROUP_H_
> > +
> nit: should you do #include <linux/cgroup.h>?
> Otherwise, css may be undefined.

User of this controller will use get_curernt_misc_cg() API which returns
a pointer. Ideally the user should use this pointer and they shouldn't have
any need to access "css" in their code. They also don't need to create a
object of 'struct misc_cg{}', because that won't be correct misc cgroup
object. They should just declare a pointer like we are doing here in
'struct kvm_sev_info {}'.

If they do need to use "css" then they can include cgroup header in their
code.

Let me know if I am overlooking something here.

Thanks
Vipin Sharma