GOOD

From: Alexander Holmes
Date: Sat Apr 17 2021 - 12:27:45 EST

How are you today?

This is MoneyGram International Inc. we are contacting you concerning
your winning fund $1.500, 000.00 USD; your e-mail won $1.500, 000.00
dollars through Internet contest, and lottery bonus under MoneyGram
International Inc. Worldwide. The lottery bonus is contesting once in
a year, and we are doing it to promote this company MoneyGram
International Inc. The last contest was made through the internet by
people’s email worldwide, for example. USA, CANADA, RUSSIA, EUROPE,
ASIA, AFRICA, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, TOGO, SOUTH AFRICA, UAE,
ETC...........................

We are contacting you because you are among the winning people and
your winning code is [XHMG02639]. We have programmed your daily
transfer payment at the minimum of €4,500 Euros daily. Therefore you
are advised to contact branch office Togo, with your complete info,
such as below.

Your surname......................
Your middle name..................
Your name........................
Your home address...............
Your phone number.................
Your occupation/ your work...................
Your passport or Identity Card copy.......................

Kindly contact the MoneyGram Agent Mr. DENIS KODJO, Phone: +228
79541985, via this email ( moneygramdepromo@xxxxxxxxx ) to release
your first payment pick up information.

Regards
CEO: W. Alexander Holmes