Re: arch/x86/kernel/apic/x2apic_uv_x.c:106 early_get_pnodeid() warn: inconsistent indenting

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Apr 22 2021 - 05:07:01 EST

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 06:38:37PM -0700, Mike Travis wrote:
> I'm a bit confused. I have this in my inbox that someone else has this fix.
> So will that fix be applied or should I send a separate one that is
> essentially a duplicate?

I'm not even considering that fix because I'm tired of getting some
half-baked robot mails which only resemble patches. The obnoxiousness to
not have the decency to sit down and write a proper commit message is
getting totally out of control.

Apparently some people(?) think that sending robot output to real humans
*without* even vetting that output is a good idea so off to /dev/null it
goes.

If you want this fixed, you could do a proper patch with a sensible
commit message and I'll take it.

I'm tired of dumb robots.

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg