BUSINESS CO-OPERATION.

From: MS LISA HUGH
Date: Sun May 16 2021 - 20:46:04 EST

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Lisa Hugh, work in the department of Audit and accounting
manager here in the Bank.

Please i need your assistance for the transferring of this fund to
your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment,

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release
the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation
with me for success.

Below information is what i need from you so will can be reaching each other

1)Private telephone number for communication
2)Age
3)Country

Note. reply me with this email as usual for quick check and reply back
without delay ( ms.lisahugh000@xxxxxxxxx )

Thanks.

Ms Lisa Hugh,