Re: docs: Convert the Speakup guide to rst

From: Samuel Thibault
Date: Tue Jun 01 2021 - 17:55:44 EST

Hello,

Igor Torrente, le mar. 01 juin 2021 12:39:01 -0300, a ecrit:
> I was reading all the emails sent in this thread, but I'm not sure how I
> should proceed. Do think should I continue to improve the patch with the
> Jani Nikula suggestions? Or abandon it? Or keep both versions?

It seems that people are fine with the switch to the .rst format, and
it'll indeed allow much better distribution of its content, so please
continue improving the patch with the suggestions from Jani, you have an

Acked-by: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

and the review will probably come from Jani, who seems to actually know
a bit about the rst syntax :)

Samuel