Re: docs: Convert the Speakup guide to rst

From: Igor Torrente
Date: Wed Jun 02 2021 - 09:39:24 EST

Hi Jani,

On 6/2/21 9:27 AM, Jani Nikula wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021, Igor Torrente <igormtorrente@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Samuel,

On 6/1/21 6:55 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Igor Torrente, le mar. 01 juin 2021 12:39:01 -0300, a ecrit:
I was reading all the emails sent in this thread, but I'm not sure how I
should proceed. Do think should I continue to improve the patch with the
Jani Nikula suggestions? Or abandon it? Or keep both versions?

It seems that people are fine with the switch to the .rst format, and
it'll indeed allow much better distribution of its content, so please
continue improving the patch with the suggestions from Jani, you have an

Acked-by: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

and the review will probably come from Jani, who seems to actually know
a bit about the rst syntax :)

OK, I will keep improving it.

Heh, I just made suggestions on things that I thought could be done
better, but please see for yourself how it renders and how it actually
works with Braille displays. That should have priority over anything I
suggest.

I understand and agree. But I don't have a braille display to test the change, so I will need the help of the community anyway.

And if anything gets worse I can revert the changes in the next patch version based on the feedback.

BR,
Jani.

Thanks,
---