Re: [PULL] memory: tegra: Changes for v5.14-rc1

From: Thierry Reding
Date: Fri Jun 04 2021 - 05:31:36 EST

On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 10:56:29PM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote:
> 03.06.2021 17:37, Thierry Reding пишет:
> > memory: tegra: Changes for v5.14-rc1
> >
> > This stable tag contains Dmitry's power domain work, including all the
> > necessary dependencies from the regulator, clock and ARM SoC trees.

> > Dmitry Osipenko (18):
> > clk: tegra30: Use 300MHz for video decoder by default
> > clk: tegra: Fix refcounting of gate clocks
> > clk: tegra: Ensure that PLLU configuration is applied properly
> > clk: tegra: Halve SCLK rate on Tegra20
> > clk: tegra: Don't allow zero clock rate for PLLs
> > clk: tegra: cclk: Handle thermal DIV2 CPU frequency throttling
> > clk: tegra: Mark external clocks as not having reset control
> > clk: tegra: Don't deassert reset on enabling clocks
> > regulator: core: Add regulator_sync_voltage_rdev()
>
> > soc/tegra: regulators: Bump voltages on system reboot
>
> This patch is a build dependency prerequisite for the "soc/tegra:
> regulators: Support core domain state syncing" patch. Will you send a
> new PR to Krzysztof with the remaining soc/tegra patches?

soc/tegra patches usually go in through ARM SoC. This is merely included
here because it was part of the set of patches that were needed to
enable compile testing for the memory controller drivers.

I've applied the remaining soc/tegra patches (12-14 of the series) to my
for-5.14/soc branch but ended up not pulling that part in because it was
unnecessary for the memory controller patches.

Thierry