Re: [GIT PULL] memory: Tegra memory controller for v5.14

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski
Date: Wed Jun 09 2021 - 09:20:57 EST

On 07/06/2021 10:49, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Hi Olof and Arnd,
>
> Tegra memory controller driver changes with necessary dependency from Thierry
> (which you will also get from him):
> 1. Dmitry's power domain work on Tegra MC drivers,
> 2. Necessary clock and regulator dependencies for Dmitry's work.

Hi Olof and Arnd,

Just FYI, the stable tag from Thierry which I pulled here (and you will
get from him as well) might cause COMPILE_TEST failures on specific
configurations. Regular defconfigs and allyes/allmod should not be affected.

I am giving heads up in case this lands in Linus later...

There will be two fixes for this, sent already by Thierry:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20210609112806.3565057-1-thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxx/

1. reset controller stubs: going via reset tree,
2. reserved memory section: probably going via my tree later.

Best regards,
Krzysztof