Re: Maintainers / Kernel Summit 2021 planning kick-off

From: Laurent Pinchart
Date: Tue Jun 15 2021 - 14:40:42 EST

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 07:30:00PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 08:23:55PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> > On 11.06.21 13:10, David Howells wrote:
> >
> > > One thing that concerns me about flying to the US is going through multiple
> > > busy international airports - take Heathrow which didn't separate incoming
> > > travellers from red-listed countries from those of amber- or green- until like
> > > a week ago.
> > >
> > > Would it be practical/economical to charter a plane to fly, say, from a less
> > > busy airport in Europe to a less busy airport in the US and back again if we
> > > could get enough delegates together to make it worthwhile?
> >
> > Wouldn't just taking prophylatic meds like CDS or HCQ and/or hi-dose
> > vitamins (C, D3+K2) be way more cost effective and flexible than to
> > charter a whole plane ?
>
> Why don't you just shine a bright light up your arse? It'll have the
> same effect.

Could we please, as requested early on by Konstantin, restrict
COVID19-related discussions on this mailing list solely to how it would
impact travel to/from the conference ?

For those who want to debate the merits of various medicines, feel free
to create your own mailing list, or an IRC channel on Freenode.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart