OK

From: Miss Favour
Date: Fri Jun 25 2021 - 05:32:26 EST

hello,
I came across your email address through the google sites and I have
much feeling over it. Apologies for my surprising email to you.I want
to chat with you. My age is 23 years old . I am an interesting and
kind girl. I can write that I am a romantic person. I dream of finding
a decent person with whom I can share this wonderful life! I am
looking for a reliable person for a future together. If you might
think we are suitable for each other, I look forward to hearing from
you. Friendship doesn't think distance,age or color. Friendship is
hearing each other's voice from the heart. A friend is a gift of love
from God and someone who cares as much as you do. I'm Miss Favour,I
want to be your friend. I'll be glad to read from you and I will reply
with my picture as we get to know better. Kindly reply me to
(missfavour99@xxxxxxxxx)
Best regards
Miss Favour.