Re: selftest/ftrace: Add test results to "-h" help text to ftracetest

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Mon Jun 28 2021 - 11:44:20 EST

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 09:50:15AM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> +echo " UNRESOLVED The test produced indeterminate results. (e.g. interrupted)"
> +echo " UNSUPPORTED The test failed because of lack of feature."

So in my case I've seen both these as a result of .config fails.

Specifically test.d/kprobe/kprobe_module.tc returns exit_unresolved when
it can't load the module (because it doesn't exist).

Also, would it be at all possible to, for both these options, always
print the missing CONFIG_symbol ? The above test actually has an echo
for it, but I've never seen the result of that appear.