Re: [GIT PULL] remoteproc updates for v5.14

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jul 07 2021 - 13:55:45 EST

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 2:02 PM Bjorn Andersson
<bjorn.andersson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Suman Anna (6):
> remoteproc: Add kernel-doc comment for is_iomem
> remoteproc: Fix various kernel-doc warnings
> remoteproc: k3-r5: Extend support to R5F clusters on AM64x SoCs
> dt-bindings: remoteproc: qcom: pas: Fix indentation warnings
> dt-bindings: remoteproc: pru: Update bindings for K3 AM64x SoCs
> remoteproc: pru: Add support for various PRU cores on K3 AM64x SoCs

Hmm. I see an additional commit

dt-bindings: remoteproc: k3-r5f: Update bindings for AM64x SoCs

and the diffstat I see differs by that extra DT binding too.

If you end up adding commits to the end and updating the tag, please
just let me know, so that I don't go "Hmm, this doesn't match the pull
request" and have to go dig around what the difference is.

Linus