Aw: Re: Re: BUG: MTK DRM/HDMI broken on 5.13 (mt7623/bpi-r2)

From: Frank Wunderlich
Date: Fri Jul 09 2021 - 06:38:45 EST

> Gesendet: Freitag, 09. Juli 2021 um 12:24 Uhr
> Von: "Enric Balletbo Serra" <eballetbo@xxxxxxxxx>
> If this is the offending commit, could you try if the following patch
> fixes the issue for you?
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/matthias.bgg/linux.git/commit/?h=v5.13-next/fixes&id=db39994e0bd852c6612a9709e63c09b98b161e00
>
> If not, and that patch is the offending commit, it probably means that
> the default routing table doesn't work for mt7623. Needs a specific
> soc table.

Hi Eric,

thanks for response, but it does not fix the issue for me. hdmi on mt7623 is DPI not DSI. There is already a mt7623 specific routing-table defined (one for DPI/HDMI and one for external=DSI/MIPI):

https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.c#L74

maybe it can be included or compared with the "default" route?

regards Frank